domingo, 6 de septiembre de 2009

My last film

“Notes on a scandal” was the last film that I saw. This English film was directed by Richard Eyre in 2006. This movie is an adaptation from the novel of the same name written by Zoe Heller

Barbara (Judi Dench) is a middle-aged teacher who falls in love of Sheba Hart (Cate Blanchett), the new art’ teacher. Sheba is a beauty girl and mother of two children who, unfourtunately, starts an affair with one of her pupils. When Barbara realizes of the “illegal realtionship” between Sheba and Steven (Andrew Simpson), she decides to advice to her collegue, but at the same time, she use the scandal to get closer to Sheba.

I liked this movie because It reflects the obsessive love very well. Besides, “Notes on a scandal” shows us how is manage a particular situation in a conservative institution. I have to say that I saw the movie in my house, because I don’t like the cinemas. I saw the movie with my brothers and my mom.

I recommend this film, because It is a superb psychological drama. Judi Dench is a fantastic actress and she has a posh accent, so you can compare your pronunciation with her.

4 comentarios:

  1. you are also inteligent to choose the movies you see!!

    Fitiriririririririririririririririririr xDD

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi!!

    you saw a movie very dramatic... you know I don't like that, I prefer the comedys or adventure movies. but this film is interesting...=)

    take care

    see ya!

    bye

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow It's seems a very good movie, I'll see it!
    see ya!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I'd like to see that movie, you described it so good xD
    Kisses for you fitiririririri!

    ResponderEliminar