miércoles, 15 de abril de 2009

a little about me.

Hello everybody:

My name is Austin and I live in Chile. I have two siblings, Margaret(26) and Vincent(4), we live in an apartment in the downtown. My mom is Doctor, she is 45 and she loves dance and cook for us. I have a great relationship with her, and I love that. My daddy is accounter. He is OK, I guess. I don't talk with him, because he left the house when I was 5, so I couldn't make a closer relationship with him. I grew up seeing to all my friends with their parents. It was so sad.

Well... I'm 20 and I study languages at Eatri. I love my career, I have always loved the languages and the cultures. When I finish my career I'll make a long trip, I want to meet Europe and Asia. Other thing that I like to do is swim (yes, with speedo). Swimming isn't only a sport for me, It is a style of life, a philosophy. I like the music too; Edith Piaf, I love her songs and voice. I hate the sound music and the dirt makes me angry.

I don't have a girlfriend now, sincerally I don't have time to give love. The studies and my activities spend most of my time.

I don't have another thing to say, I'll writte soon. Bye.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario