miércoles, 29 de abril de 2009

my last vacation

Two months ago I went to Shibuya, one of the most important street of Tokio, Japan. It was great.

I went on my own, so I had to find a flat to arrend during 3 weeks. The first Week I visited the building of Toyota company. I did a tour and I met how the Japanese people work. They were very efficient, they didn't spend the time smoking or reading newspapers on internet. Also, I played pachingo, an urban hassardous game, very popular in Japan.

Japan was so different. The people was very polite and they helped to anybody who needed, specially to foreign people. I travelled through Tokio on subway, It was a bit complicated but more cheap than bus, in fact you can buy a special ticket to travel arround Tokio during a week, only for 140 bucks. Shibuya is the most popular street arround Japan, because many people cross it.

I loved Shibuya's nigth life because you can do many activities. For example I went to Karaoke with my neighbor, Yuki. And then we went to eat the japanese hot-dog (with Sushi). I liked very much. You can find it near of subways stations The last week in Tokio I visited the central park. It was enormous and very clean.

I could see to my favorite japanese singer Angela Aki at Kotodama Stadium. It was fantastic, because Angela sang very well and she played the piano with many energy. I'll never forget Shibuya, and very soon I'll visit it again.


No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario