miércoles, 6 de mayo de 2009

my music

today I'm talking about my precious posession: my music.

I have all the music that I want. My music reflects my life and It makes me remember differents situations and people that I've met in the past. My music is emotionally meaningfull for me that's why I spend most my lifetime using earphones.

If I like very much an artist I do the impossible to get some single of him/her so that so far I've accumulated a lot of songs in stranges languages on my computer. I like differents styles of music: pop, rock, indie. So I always have my pendrive with a variety of artists.

Sometimes I spend a lot of time downloading albums of the artists that I like, that's why there are times in which I wake up with big bags under the eyes.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario