jueves, 21 de mayo de 2009

my career

I chose langauges when I was 17 years old, because I have always wanted a career about culture and society. I like my career very much, and I have good marks.

In these five years I have to learn 3 languages: english, german and japanese. Each language has his own difficulty, but I love them anyway. I like the japanese writing and the german pronunciation (although it's very hard, because there are sounds that spanish doesn't have).

During these months I 've realized that the english is easier than spanish, because you can use one word to express many things. There is one big difference between the english/spanish/german and the japanese, because the last It has this grammar structure: subject+object+verb.

I have a lot of expectations for my professional future: I would like to become the best translator, and I would like to travel arround the world to practice my languages.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario