miércoles, 13 de mayo de 2009

my photograph

When I was in Tokio I could take many photographs of the places that I visited. But, one of them, I have liked very much.

This photograph was taken in the central park of the city. In the photograph appears a woman who wears a kimono dress and carries a bluetooth. I like very much this photograph because It reflects the harmony between the tradition and modernity in Japan. Beside, the woman is smiling, and for me, her smile says: "We can unite our rooths and the technology without problems".

In fact, Tokio has a lot of traditional and modern buildings. I remember one traditional house between two big and modern buildings; when I saw it I thought that Japanese engineers were wonderfull, because they could respect theirs own rooths.

I hope the same thing in my country, because we can't be modern without our culture.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario