miércoles, 22 de abril de 2009

my friend 斎藤 工...

Today I want to talk about my best friend Saitou Takumi (斎藤 工). He 's a nice guy who I met at the pool. As you can imagine, Saitou is Japanese. He moved to Chile one year ago, because He 's doing a post-grade. He is anthropologist.

We met each other, because I helped him to talk to with the swim teacher. He didn't know how to express some ideas, so I translated from japanese to spanish (remember that I'am studying languages). He thanked my help and then, we started to talk about life. I always remember that situation because he was really surprised that someone could understand japanese. I felt very useful.

We do many things together: go to concerts, drink or eat. We are together the most time on weekends. I like his smile very much, he is smiling all the time... as if he didn't have any problem. But sometimes I don't like that he spend many time studying. Sincerally, I don't envy nothing of him, because He is very "normal".Other than enving him I admire him.

I have many stories with him, but the most intensive one was when We failed to our classes and We went to the beach for the day. It was so great, because We walked through all the city and We shared many things together.

...but you know what I'll give him a bottle with time, because, sometimes, He need it so much.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario