miércoles, 3 de junio de 2009

¿future?

Certainly I don't often think about the future because I don't wanna get worried about it. But I have to assume I 've got some plans to my future.
I would like to be working in a school or company as psychologist or translator. Beside, I would like to live in a flat, I hope to be independent very soon, because I want to take care of myself. I think that I 'll be a single man so I will be able to do everything that I want, for example travelling around the world.
As a psychologist I hope to be a good professional , so I will try to do the best. I would like to learn some languages. I hope to fall in love sometime, but the love isn't really important to me right now.
In five years from now I hope to be doing my master because I must specialize my knowledges.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario