miércoles, 24 de junio de 2009

ideal job

Sincerely I have an ideal job, but It's not directly related to my career. I want to work in a embassy, because I like languages very much and I like social contact. This ideal job needs social skills: patience, oratory and emotional contact, and -obviously- you have to know the language (you have to know how to pronounce the words correctly and how to use the grammar properly)

I would be a good translator because I have the social skills and the motivation to learn any language, because I like to learn about another cultures so much. In fact, If I had the chance to work in other country, I'd move immediately.

I think that It's difficult find a job like that, because all the people who work in embassies have contacts, so the "meritocracy" doesn't work in this job. But although, I don't have contacts, I won't lose the desire to work in an embassy.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario