miércoles, 17 de junio de 2009

my fav subject

Well... In this semester I have seven subjects ; 6 refers to my career and english. Sincerely I like all my subjects because I love my career,but If I have to choose one I would choose english. Yes, I like very much languages, so I like english, because I can practice all that I know and correct some mistakes.

The subject is given by Miss Rosa Zagal; she 's a very nice person and a good teacher, because if you have some doubt with something (words, etc) she doesn't have any problem to help you. Beside she is very patient with us.

I like vey much the classes in the lab, when we must write on our bloggers. I have learnt many things like prsent continous, present perfect, comparatives, superlatives, etc. I allready knew some contents that I said before, but with the classes I have remembered some details.

Well... that's all for today. Bye

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario