viernes, 14 de agosto de 2009

About the last term

The first term of 2009 was very exciting, because I had a subject called psychopathology. The subject is the first approach of clinical psychology. I went to “El Salvador” Hospital and I examined a patient with schizophrenia. Also I learned about neurophysiology, social psychology, statistics, etc.

Beside, I learned a bit of Japanese. It was very complex because I had to learn another writing system. In Japanese you have to use ideograms called kanjis. There are two thousands kanjis; so It’s necessary to have a big memory.

In winter’s holydays I read two novels: “El resto es silencio” by Carla Guelfenbain and “Tokyo blues” by Haruki Murakami. I liked very much the two books, because they were fresh and urban stories. I read them in the subway.

I did daily activities with my family, nothing special. We celebrated the everybody else’s birthdays. I had some classes of swimming. It was a great experience because I learned the two basics styles: kroll and backstroke.

I downloaded music in Japanese of Ikimonogakari and Angela Aki. Also I saw the Taiwanese film “Formula 17”, a romantic and funny story. You have to see it.

I don’t remember other activities, so I say goodbye.

Fito

1 comentario: