viernes, 21 de agosto de 2009

I want to visit Japan

If you ask me about one country that I would like to visit, I would have to answer: Japan, because it is a country very different from Chile, and I like very much its language.

Japanese people are very different from us, because they have other manners to interact among them, for example, they don’t shake hands as us. They are very respectful with their bodies. Theu don't touch as much as we do.

Also, the Japanese people have a strong connection with their jobs, because after the Second World War they had to rebuild their country and they worked without earning a salary. They sacrificed many things to recover their economy.

I would do many things in Japan but, firstly, I would like to meet the Japanese bohemian. I would go to a karaoke club, eat native food or wander through Tokio. Besides, I would like to play pachinko, a hazardous and very popular game in Japan. Also, I want to climb the Fuji Mountain.

I would like to live in Japan, because it is the only way to know how the Japanese life is. So, I would have to get a job. I don’t care what kind of job, because Japan is an expensive country and you need much money to survive.

5 comentarios:

  1. HOLA QUE
    LINDO BLOG
    PASATE POR ACA
    Y DEJA TU COMENTARIO
    EXPRESATE!!!!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi FITIRIRIII!!
    well I hope taht you can go to Japan!! you are a very beatiful person and you deserve it!!
    pd:tutta questa benedetta passione (8) =)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I will never go to Japan, because there are ao many earthquakes and tsunamis...but I hope you can go some day and tell me later your experience...

    take care

    see ya...

    PD: coprofagation...XD

    ResponderEliminar
  4. JA!!! your post is so obvious fito!!! I want to go to japan too... but we have differents reason, maybe someday we can go toguether

    see ya
    Bali

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Fitiriri!

    I hope you visit Japan soon and you can practise that difficult language

    kisses for you!

    ResponderEliminar