viernes, 16 de octubre de 2009

the music

I like music very much. Sincerely, I like different styles of music. I don’t have one favourite music style because I know various artists from different countries. In fact, I know some Asian bands.

The music represents a lot of things in my life, so it is very important in my daily life. The music is important because makes me remember different situations that I have lived or people who I have met. I love the power of the music to evocate different smells or dialogues in me. The music makes me feel in company every day, for that reason I have my I-Pod always with me. I spend a lot of time listening music, so I use many batteries and I have to buy good earphones. I think that I spend three hours a day listening music.

Music’s got an especial quality, because it helps me to change my mood. So, when I wake up with a bad mood, I listen to music and I get happy.

I know various bands from different places. Ikimonogakari (いきものがかり) is a Japanese band of pop music. They have good songs and greatest s videos; I like them because they have an interesting esthetic and it is very childhood I have to say. I f you want to listen a great song of them, here’s a link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hrqKk3_KCS8

Wir sind Helden is a German band. They have good songs too. They represent the new way to make rock music in Germany. This is their song “Nur ein Wort” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CVmXgOQNtNQ

1 comentario:

  1. I like the way you express, you are quite clear, concise, accurate, with a good use of English and very few mistakes, well done. Congratulations!!!

    ResponderEliminar