viernes, 2 de octubre de 2009

my special dish?

Sincerely, I don’t have a favourite dish, because the food doesn’t have a big significance in my life. I just eat because without the food I wouldn’t live. “I eat to live not live to eat”

There is a special flavour that I like; the “Pastelera” is a kind of pudding made of corn. Besides, the “Pastelera” has raisins, egg and olives. I love the sweet flavor of this dish, because you can add sugar.

I have never cooked the “Pastelera” but I think that it would be very easy. I would grind the corn and then I would include the others ingredients. I‘d eat this dish to celebrate the “national holidays”. I would prepare this dish in the house of my uncles, because they live in the country
Well, I have ate this fish only in my house with my family so I don`t have greatest or importants memories enjoying the “Pastelera”. Actually, I like “Pastelera” because I don’t eat red meat. I have eaten this dish with my nuclear family and I think that they love it.

Whatever, I think that “Pastelera” is a great food because you can eat a lot and you don`t feel full at all. You can add any drink to eat this dish, If you want it. So I recommend this dish because it is very light. Come on!!! Go to the kitchen and prepare the “Pastelera”.

1 comentario:

  1. Ohh Fito!!
    I have your same way of thinking about food!
    Good post!
    Bye!

    ResponderEliminar