viernes, 30 de octubre de 2009

My activities

Today I have to write about the activities that I love to do in my free time.
The activities I enjoy the most when I have some free time are listening to music, reading a book and surfing over internet. Those activities are very important in my life because I can enjoy the life.

I always try to have the time to listening music because it is a very important activity in my life, in fact the music go with me to any place. I listen to music everyday in any place. I listen to music alone in my bedroom or on the subway. When I don’t have to read any article for the university I take the advantage to listen to music.

The second activity what I like is reading a book. I like a lot the books, specially, the realistic books. The last semester I read a Haruki Murakami’s book called “Kafka en la orilla”. It was a magical connection, because I couldn’t stop of read. I liked very much the characters and the story. The last summer I read “La razon de los amantes” written by Pablo Simonetti, a popular Chilean writer. He is a greatest writer and his stories are very fresh. When I read a book I try to do it in bedroom but if I want to read and there is noise I put my earphone to block it.

Surfing over internet is the third activity that I enjoy because I can read some bloggers or I can watch videos on youtube. I look for some concerts of my favorites artists or I watch some shows of comedy. My favorites American comedians are Sarah Silverman and Bill Maher. They are so hilarious; in fact Bill Maher has a monologue about the religion. Sometimes, I look for some documentaries or movie in youtube. If I have the time to surf on internet I visit different websites, I read the newspaper or I review my mails.

Well I have to go to the next class. So I cannot follow with this post.

Goodbye

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario